Friday, March 21, 2008

Tapped: Rock Art Infusco, Philadelphia Newbold IPA, Victory Uncle Teddy's Bitter, Yards ESA

Rock Art Infusco replaced Appalachian Abbey Rhode. We had Infusco in at least once before. I don't recall it to be honest, but it sounds great.

Philadelphia Newbold IPA replaced Philadelphia Kenzinger.

Hopheads rejoice, the hoppy beers are back!
Troegs Nugget Nectar replaced Troegator.

After some adjustments with my handy pocket tool, cask conditioned Victory Uncle Teddy's Bitter will replace Boulder Hazed and Infused on the handpump. I had a taste test of the Uncle Teddy after I tapped it. Very nice, very subtle, a truly great cask ale.

Yards ESA replaced Yards Thomas Jefferson Tavern Ale.

I don't know why Blogger won't do a consistent font for these posts, but I have reached my limits of messing with it.

No comments: