Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday, August 21 2009

Draft Updates:
Yards Brawler replaced Yard's Thomas Jefferson

Founders Centennial IPA went on, replacing Weyerbacher 13

My Last Day:
Phil the Intern (me) is returning to his usual gig as Phil the Student. This summer has been a blast and a great learning experience. I've met awesome people, drank awesome beer, and learned more here than in most of my classes AND without the homework. This is the last time you will be hearing from me on here, so any typos from here on out are Scoats' fault but I doubt that'll happen. I will be graduating in December and it's a safe bet that I will be frequenting the Grey Lodge after that but on the good side of the bar this time around. Cheers and thanks to all of the people that made this such a kick ass summer job.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Good Luck Phil! Ya done good!
See you in December.

Cheers!

Kevin