Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Wed, 09 Nov 2011

Tonight, we have Quizzo at 8pm on our second floor. Quizmaster is Chris3.

Draft Beer Update
Bear Republic Mach 10 replaced the sixtel of Harpoon Leviathan Imperial Rye. I've been anxiously awaiting getting to put this one on tap. Due to a certain mint beer, we had a bit of back up on our line dedicated to high octane and/or high priced beer. Mach 10 is an extreme double IPA that weighs in at 9.2% ABV. If you are double-IPA kind of person, I can pretty much guaranty, this one is for you.

Dogfish Head My Antonia replaced Stoudts Rauchbier. My Antonia is a rare lager from Dogfish Head. Being a Dogfish Head beer, this isn't just any lager but an "imperial pilsner" or "strong pale lager" whichever category works for you. I can't wait to try one.


No comments: