Thursday, January 05, 2012

Thu, 05 Jan 2012

Draft Beer Update
On line ten, our high octane and/or high price line, Weyerbacher Tango replaced the 20 liter barrel of Scaldis Noel. Tango, the latest in Weyerbacher's NATO alphabet series which gives their assistant brewers a chance to create some beers, is on not on line ten because of high price, but because of its 9.6% ABV. Tango is a dark Belgian strong ale brewed with cherries. Mmmm sounds great. Guess I will have to stick around for a beer or two tonight after work. Well I was going to anyway, now I have extra incentive.

Sly Fox Belgian Blonde replaced Magic Hat Circus Boy. Sly Fox's Belgian Blonde is a 6% or so ABV Belgian style ale. It expect that it should be similar to Lefe. Two newly tapped locally made Belgian style beers... well I'm definitely staying for two now. I'll start off light with the Sly Fox, then downshift to the Weyerbacher for my second beer. Who needs Belgium when you have Mayfair?

No comments: