Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thu, 26 Feb 2015

Today was busy. We now have a couple of candidates lined up for meet and greets, with more to come. And we have updated Friday the Firkinteenth details. Plus we made that Top 30 Fries List, which has its own post below.

Darts for my team are away tonight, so I won't get to drink any great beer here. I plan to make up for that tomorrow night. Bring your darts, it will be a Friday so we'll be shooting. I will also be tearing up that Salmon Mac & Cheese special tomorrow too. Though Mercades did rave about the Coq Et Vin special, so that's an option too. Too many good choices.

Tomorrow night is the Bourbon County tapping at 6pm. If the Bourbon County kicks too quick, we have a Voodoo Big Voodoo Daddy to go after.

Beer Season Shirts
Shirts should be available by Thursday. If you drank all 13, come in and claim your shirt. The design this time around is by my co-blogger Chris Dominski.

Draft Beer Update
On our IPA line, Neshaminy Creek Blitzkrieg Hops replaced Troegs Nugget Nectar. I haven't tried ths one yet, but it's from Neshaminy Creek so you know it will kick ass.

No comments: