Monday, June 22, 2009

Tastings on Tuesdays with The Big Beer Guy

http://www.thebigbeerguy.com/2009/06/tastings-on-tuesdays.html

From The Big Beer Guy (http://www.thebigbeerguy.com/)

The idea of T.O.T. is this; we, Scoats and I, would like to invite YOU, the public, to a tasting with us. The way this will work is simple. Each week, Scoats and I will chose a person or two to join us at the Grey Lodge on Tuesday night around 7 o'clock to taste different beers that are on tap, in bottle, or special beers that I may have or YOU may want to bring.

I will provide tasting score sheets for all involved and at the end of the tastings we will compare our notes and scores. Then EVERY WEDNESDAY that follows, I will post all of the notes and scores on my site along with pictures.

Now, to become a guest is simple, you can reply to this post or any post every Wednesday that you would like to be a guest at T.O.T., or email me at kevinromer79@gmail.com. We are going to look to start this up on Tuesday, June 30th. This may change to Tuesday, July 7th though, but feel free to put YOUR name in for the event. I will keep a log to rotate the guests. If you are chosen to be our guest, please feel free to bring who ever you want to view the tastings and enjoy the beers that we are tasting on tap or in bottles at the Grey Lodge. STANDARD GREY LODGE PRICES WILL APPLY!!!

So, join us on Tuesday nights for Tastings on Tuesdays. Anyone can be a part of this. Sign up today!!!!

- The Big Beer Guy

Scoats here, The Big Beer Guy promises to crush stuff before the tasting. I'll be here just to witness that.

No comments: