Monday, August 29, 2011

Mon, 29 Aug 2011

Hello and happy Monday to everyone. We hope our friends who are dealing with water in their basements will get some relief today.

It looks to be a particularly lovely August day. Today would be a great opportunity to check out our new sidewalk seating. I was out there twice last week and I love it. Drinking a beer outside on Frankford Avenue just seems so civilized.


Draft Beer Update
The first of the pumpkin beers of the season has been tapped. Harpoon UFO Pumpkin replaced Philadelphia Fleur de Lehigh. We will have a run of pumpkin beers to make even the Headless Horseman lose his head. Drink his head? I really had no idea where I was going with that.


Bear Republic Racer 5 replaced Green Flash West Coast IPA. I predicted West Coast wouldn't last long. Even with a hurricane, the half-barrel keg kicked in a day. Racer 5 is equally as popular. Since it's a Monday, I give it til Tuesday or Wednesday.

No comments: